The Norwood station on Harris Avenue, looking southeast. This suburban station opened in 1933 to serve long distance passengers on the PRR/Little Miami and N&W Peavine who didn't want to go all the way to Union Terminal. It functioned in a similar way to the Little Miami's Torrence Road station. Amtrak stopped using the station in 1971. It has since been significantly added to, and it currently houses chapter 449 the Fraternal Order of Eagles.